Strategies to score max points in Fantasy Cricket
In order to score max points in the tournament, it is important to know the players very well. In-form batsmen and good death bowling bowlers can fetch you good score but the maximum points can be fetched by an all-rounder as he can bowl and bat as well.
There are various factors on which the scoring depends, the factors are listed below:
- Type of Pitches: The type of pitch decides what kind of match will take place, favouring the batsmen or the bowlers. You need to stay updated about the venue and kind of pitches prepared earlier at the venue.
- Focus on the in-form players: Choosing an in-form player makes sure about his performance and the points that he will fetch for you. Monitoring previous tournaments will help you in the same.
- Choosing the uncapped players: Uncapped players are the players who haven’t made a debut on an international level for the main team of the nation. You need to keep a track on performances of such players during the Ranji tournament, Vijay Hazare trophy, etc. Uncapped players are comparatively cheaper and selecting a good uncapped player can boost your points.
- Selecting your Power-player: Power-player fetches you double points. A good death bowler, a power hitter or an all-rounder is a perfect pick as a Power-player. An all-rounder is preferably a smart choice as he bowls and bats as well. Dwayne Bravo & Sunil Narine are fine examples.
- Creating a team after the toss: Once the toss is done you have access to the playing 11 of the teams which reduces your hassle in the on-going confusion of selecting your team.
- Batting position of wicket-keeper: If your wicket-keeper opens for his team there are high chances of him scoring good points. Parthiv Patel, Naman Ojha, Quinton De Cock are such examples.
- Selection of Batsmen: Selecting a top order batsman is a safe bet as compared to a middle order batsman as the top order batsman generally plays more overs as compared to a middle order batsman.
- Ground Size: Creating a squad depending on the ground size is a weird yet important aspect. Small grounds always have high scoring totals. So choosing batsmen friendly squad would be a wise choice with a mix of spinners as your bowling option.
Keep reading GutshotMagazine.com for more articles on online gaming tips and strategies.
|Spartan Super Series (June)||11 Jun - 17 Jun||INR 11,000|
|APT Korea Seoul||15 Jun - 24 Jun||KRW 1,100,000 (~US$ 1,000)|
|PokerBaazi Premier League - Summer 2018||18 Jun - 24 Jun||INR 16,500|
|Manila Super Series 8||2 Jul - 8 Jul||₱10,000|
|APT Vietnam Championships 2018||11 Jul - 22 Jul||VND 20,000,000|
|2018 APPT Manila||4 Aug - 12 Aug||PHP 55,000|