16+ CR GTD
Header banner - Calling Stn
Pokersaint - Lead
Sports Gaming invests in fantasy sports portal Scoring11 Gambling

Sports Gaming invests in fantasy sports portal Scoring11

by Gutshot Admin Posted on 27 Mar, 2019

Recent months have seen numerous fantasy sports platforms emerging in India. Though Dream11 is by far the biggest fantasy sports provider in the country, these new companies are trying to grab a piece of the ever-growing pie.

One of those new fantasy sports providers is Scoring11 and they made news recently by acquiring investment from Sports Gaming UK, the parent company of the Mumbai-based India Bet. The deal will give Sports Gaming UK about 20% shares of PlaySafe Games, parent of Scoring11. The remaining 80% of shares will be held by India Bet Head of Operations and Scoring11 CEO Harshit Mehta.

Scoring11 has also signed a licensing agreement with the Norwegian-based B2B fantasy sports provider Scout Gaming which will provide the former with a white-label platform and software on which Scoring11 will be based. A white-label product/platform is something that one company produces, usually a B2B, and their clients rebrand it according to their requirements.

Mehta commented on this development saying, “We see how Fantasy Sports has a strong growth in the country. With players like Dream11 who are extremely popular at the forefront, we have explored the possibilities of expanding our value chain to operator business focusing exclusively on fantasy sports.

He added “After that scan of the market, Scout Gaming came across as the most competitive player, having established a global liquidity network with access to both popular local sports such as Cricket and Kabaddi, but also international leagues such as Premier League are something we believe will be winning in the long run.

As soon as the agreement with Scout Gaming comes into effect, Scoring11 will be India’s 3rd fantasy website that will use the former’s white label solution. One of those three include StarPick, promoted by Trigam Mukherjee, aide of Rajya Sabha MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar. Chandrasekhar is also the largest investor of the ultra-right-wing news channel Republic TV.

Andreas Ternstrom, CEO of Scout Gaming, also commented on the deal saying, “This is the third customer agreement we sign where the counter-party is expected to have a significant presence in the Indian market that is growing strongly. Cricket is a huge sport locally and I am excited about continuing to grow the liquidity network we have established. Further on this means larger prize pools and a more attractive product.

Keep reading GutshotMagazine.com for more such industry news from around the world.

Check out our online poker rooms section, where you can read reviews on the biggest and best poker rooms in the country, while also taking advantage of their bonuses and promotions. Check out these top poker rooms HERE.



Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Dangal box

Top 10 Poker Rooms

  • Calling Station
    Calling Station

    Instant withdrawal; Use “RELOAD20” on deposits for 20% locked bonus
    Offer: "GUTSHT" Register

  • 9stacks
    9stacks

    Instant withdrawal; 100% locked bonus on first deposit
    Offer: "9GUTSHOT Register

  • PokerSaint
    PokerSaint

    60-seconds withdrawal; 100% locked bonus on first deposit
    Offer: "GUT100" Register

  • Poker Dangal
    Poker Dangal

    INR 500 Free on sign-up; (120 Locked, 330 Ticket, 50 Instant)
    Offer: 150% on first deposit up to INR 5,000 Register

  • Natural8
    Natural8

    Sign-up code "GUTSHOT"
    Offer: 200% bonus up to $500 or $100 in instant rewards Register

  • Pocket52
    Pocket52

    NA
    Offer: NA Register

  • Poker Tempo
    Poker Tempo

    Free Rs. 700 on Signup - 600 Ticket for 1 Lakh GTD tournament, 50 Instant, 50 Locked
    Offer: "WELCOME700" - First deposit bonus of 150% Register

  • PokerStars India
    PokerStars India

    Deposit Rs.500 and get First Deposit Bonus of Rs.2,500 + 5 tickets to Depositor Freerolls
    Offer: "IMIN2500" Register

  • Spartan Poker
    Spartan Poker

    Sign-up with "GUTSHOT"
    Offer: "GUT300X" to get 300% on your deposit Register

  • BLITZPOKER
    BLITZPOKER

    Sign-up with "GSBLZ"
    Offer: NA Register

BSU box banner

Want to share your thoughts about poker?

Then click the button to submit your article.

Facebook + Follow

Instagram + Follow

Pocket52 1 Lakh freeroll

Pocket52 1 Lakh freeroll